Players and Athletes
Do you experience any of these?
- – Extreme nerves during competition
- – Lack of belief in yourself
- – Great in training, but lousy in competition
- – Practicing hard but getting no payback
- – Injuries or illnesses occurring just before competitions
- – Slumps in form
- – Regularly recurring problems in competition
- – Concentration and technical problems
- – Doubts, fears, and anxiety, worrying about what others think
- – Inconsistency in competition performances
- – Overly worrying about the “uncontrollables”
- – Feeling sick on the day of the competition
- – You are experiencing a plateau, and you need a breakthrough.
- – The pressure to perform is hurting your results and your health.
- – All your hard work and preparation didn’t pay off.
- – You choked last time, and this time needs to be different.
- – You’re not performing up to your ability.
- – Inconsistent performance
- – Worry about performance
- – Performing below ability
- – Making mental mistakes
- – Difficulty maintaining concentration
- – Coping through injury
- – Managing personal or team loss
- – Transitioning out of competitive sports
If you can relate to any of these issues, and you’re interested in becoming a peak performer, I can help.